Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm just a bore

So ?
What's going on?
NOTHING
Besides all my frustrating aches and pains!
( You know; )
(plantar fasciitis in the left foot)
(remember tendonitis in the right elbow aka waitress elbow aka tennis elbow)
(the poke in the eye is healing nicely)
(the sprained ankle is still sore and likes to puff up)
(the sore throat is gone but the nose is still drippy)
(Hawaii-envy my sisters there now!)
(the dental implant is healing nicely, 2 more months to go)
Besides all that stuff-
I did play singo-bingo in primary and that IS fun
I am still working with my gimpy foot & arm
Is that fun?
Well there you have it
my boring post!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, just to let you know, I'm deleting my blog. You should join Facebook! That's where I'm spending my computer time.

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

Growing old isn't for the feeble! It's hard work!