Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh to be a waitress ~~~~

Today work was long.
Customers were overall pretty nice.
But on to me...
I hate to recommend things.
I am a
VERY,
VERY, PICKY
EATER.

When I'm asked about things
I don't eat...
I say "oh, That's my husband's favorite"
or
"That is really a popular choice"
or
"It's just the perfect light meal!"
BUT, sometimes....
I will try
to steer a customer away from an item.
"That is NOT sweet,
if that's what you were thinking"
or
"people love this or hate it"
or
" well...."
If you hear these kinds of replies~~~
you might want to reconsider your option!
If you want advice
and
you get advice,
you should TAKE the advice!
And
don't complain later!
But that's just my...
RECOMMENDATION!


1 comment:

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

I'll be sure to pay attention to the wording and hesitations next time I ask for input from my waitress.