Monday, December 15, 2008

Drip, drip, drip

So...
It's raining outside.
I know it's good for the EARTH!
I just prefer it to rain at night.
I want to be able to do things during the day.
I know I won't melt in the rain.
It's just in So. Cal. people don't know how to drive on wet roads.
PLUS...
The stinking roads are flooding due to new construction
EVERYWHERE
in our neck of the woods.
Plus...
Our new little shopping center is mobbed
with millions (exaggeration? maybe?) of shoppers!
Plus...
I got hungry (just like the crowds shopping)
went to Panda Express and had to wait...and wait...and wait.
Plus...
my little dog (Skeeter) is yapping his head off
because he does NOT want to go out in the rain to do
YOU KNOW WHAT
so he's standing at his doggy door yapping!
Plus...
I think there is Cocoa in the pantry!
I also baked cookies yesterday!
And NCIS is coming on!
Peace on Earth
I'm out of here!

1 comment:

heidi said...

I went to Coco's this morning and asked for you...I wanted you to take my order of Blueberry pancakes! yummmmm. missed you but now know that you are off Sun, Mon and Tues. Next time!

I don't especially love the rain either!