Wednesday, October 22, 2008


It's been 28 years ago that I quit the Post Office.
I quit just before I was going to have my first child.
No, I'm not pregnant in this picture.
But this is me and my future husband Jim.
This is after two years carrying mail in Fountain Valley.
Did you notice my sweet hair?
What about Jim's HAIR!!
(He now sports a buzz)
and do you love the mustache?
It's just too sad that you can't see my
OH, SO COOL
culottes!
Don't be fooled.
We were the hot young couple.
(That's what we keep telling ourselves)

2 comments:

ali said...

oh my. that photo is classic. You two young lovers delivering mail together! I love it!

heidi said...

WOW! Is all I can say. You guys were some hot one's!!!

The hair, oh my, I LOVE this picture it is just the best!

I didn't know you were a mail carrier, how sweet.