Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shop! Shop! Shop!

OH GEE WHIZ...
I can be quite happy to be a window shopper.
It's fun to go and JUST look at new ideas.
I meet my sister-in-law and we get lunch and have our
Tuesday Adventures.
We've gone kayaking (aren't you jealous),
up to Idyllwild, to Laguna for the Sawdust festival.
Sometimes we have spa days (AHHHHH).
Sometimes we shop.
That's what we did today.
I got new shoes (on clearance!).
I got 2 cute Christmas bowls to mix & match.
I got festive napkins.
I got Christmas kitchen towels.
I got a wind chime.
I got a Santa bag (for Santa).
I got 2 really darling dinner plates (mix & match).
I got a set of dishware to mix with the special plates.
I got to get out of the stores
and
GO
HOME!
No MORE Spending.

1 comment:

heidi said...

oh i love trips like that. i have a fetish for bowls...pictures??