Saturday, November 22, 2008

1980

1980 what a year...
My parents moaned in 1979,
no marriages
no grandchildren
so sad.
Well...At the end of 1979
Jim and I got engaged!
Being #4 of 5 children,
my parents weren't expecting me to be the first married.
We set our date Feb. 2, 1980.
Well, the next thing we knew
my next older brother(#3)
the middle child (of course)
announces that he is getting married
AND
guess when????
Just S I X days before his little sister.
Say what???
Oh well, my brother got married Jan. 1980.
Then I got married Feb. 2,1980.
Later...
Surprise, my brother is going to be a father.
Then...
Shawna's feeling nauseous.
Next...
Jim's brother is getting married in Aug.
My brother (#3) is a daddy of a little girl at the end of August.
Followed by...
my brother #2 is getting married Oct. 1980.
Finally...
Shawna & Jim have a baby boy Nov. 1980
E N O U G H ! ! !
My parents cry for mercy.
Thank you
B U T
Let us catch our breath!
No more complaints!
What a Year!

No comments: