Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's always been the happiest place on earth!


These are some pictures at Disneyland
a loooong time ago.
You can see my younger brother and me
on the casey jr. train.
We were not wild animals,
we rode in the giant sleigh!
Again my younger brother and me
with our precious grandmother Ruth.
I believe we're in front of the castle moat.
Lastly, Mickey Mouse with us!
I have three older siblings...
where are they??
I'm thinking this was a visit while
they were in school.
How sweet...
But when I looked at the date,
I'm 7 and he's 5.
Maybe we got to play hooky...
Even better!
We went to Disneyland when you used
tickets for each ride
and admittance was
FREE.
I remember we had a drawer full of
tickets,
but only A or B tickets.
E tickets were the best rides.
then D and C.
A and B tickets were pretty
much the lame rides .

Do you remember the tea cups?
I loved them when my older brothers
would spin the wheel so fast
my head would snap back.


This picture was from 5 years earlier.
I'm 2 and my brother is 4
(different brother,younger brother not born yet)
and that's my dad on the Dumbo ride with us.
In the dumbo behind us is my older
sister and brother.
Our family loved going to
Disneyland.

No comments: