Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Day

Tuesdays are my fun days.
My sis-in-law and I do things on Tuesdays.
This week we went to Ensign books.
OOH the Christmas books, decorations, and
whatever was fun to browse through.
No 2009 primary singing helps yet:(
they are ordered, just not in
Oh, well.
Then onward to the Alley.
I don't know why it can be so fun, it just is!
Searching through all the bric-a-brac
is an adventure.
Oh, I like this, just not for ME!
And
the cards can be hilarious!!!
Next, Check out Mervyns going out of business sale!
Exciting??
No when we got inside everything was 40% off.
The problem was the base prices were
SOOOO HIGH
that even with the discount the prices
were like regular cost. Boo
Yippee, we decided to eat at COSI,
have you tried it yet?
The most delicious flat bread sandwiches
and flat bread pizzas.
YUMMY.
Can't wait for next Tuesday.

1 comment:

heidi said...

I saw they had a new sandwich at Cosi with avocado and chicken...i want to try that.

Sounds like a fun tradition you have. i need something fun like that.