Thursday, November 6, 2008

Breathe, and everything is going to be okay.

Today at work I had to deal with a problem customer.
I have to get it off my chest.
I have to put it behind me.
Breathe, Deeply.
Now this wasn't a problem customer
that didn't like the food.
It wasn't a problem due to a long wait.
It wasn't the service!!!
It was an old man that was creepy.
Ugh
He was trying to grope me.
He was loud and offensive in his speech.
He kept trying to grab my arm
(among other body parts)
(you can't see my shudder but it's there)
He is old and maybe going senile
BUT
there is no excuse for what was happening.
What's sad is that his wife was there too.
She just laughed like it was a joke.
They need to be in a nursing home and not out in public!
My other customers were turning to look.
Then the manager came over and spoke to him.
It was AWFUL!
In eight years this kind of thing has happened only 3 times.
I hope it never happens again.
Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

heidi said...

I DO NOT LIKE THAT!

That is sick. What can you do? I'm sorry gross stuff like that has to happen.

YUCK.