Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let's go to the movies!

We went and saw "Ghost Town".
If you are going on a date or just out with some friends,
consider this movie!
I'm sad because it's not doing very good
but it was a lot of fun.
It's funny!
It's touching!
We laughed and cried.
Go
see
it.

Do you like to go to the movies?
I love to go to the movies.
When I was in high school
my girlfriend and I went to the movies
EVERY
Tuesday afternoon.
It was Ladies day / Seniors day.
We could go for
50 CENTS!
We saw every Burt Reynolds movie made.
We didn't care if we had seen it before.
Most of the time it was a double feature too!
Come on, 50 cents!
We'd share popcorn and have sodas.
Usually some candy too.
The only down side of our fun afternoons...
The Seniors!
They talked rather LOUDLY throughout the whole movie...
Oh well,
50 CENTS
what a deal.


2 comments:

Amy said...

We need to have movies for 50 cents these days. We'd go to the movies all the time for that!

The Great Mutato said...

Terry and I went and saw it last night, we were laughing through the entire movie and didn't expect it to be so good. We needed the laugh and that guy is my hero!